Monday, December 1, 2008

HAIR! HAIR! HAIR!

Yup. I LOVE hair. I think that if human evolution decided hair was an unneeded thing and suddenly no one had hair I would kill myself. I'm not joking either. My hair (and that of other for that matter) is the bane of my existence. You're hair has it's own personality and can say A LOT about a person and how they're feeling that day. I am a person who frequently changes it up. I can't keep one hairstyle or color for too long or I get bored with it. Recently I have had a "scene" hairstyle which then progressed to a more "model/fashion forward" hairstyle and now I'm thinking I may go for a more "J-rock" hairstyle. I could definitely have fun with hair like that. Plus I KNOW I wouldn't get bored too quickly with it. >.<
If you want to see some sweet hair go here. I know that I want to get a style more like Shiyuu from the band Serial Number. He has ad some really cute and fun hair styles in the past. But knowing me I'd end up mixing his hairstyles up with some of the styles from An Cafe to make my own creation. But really...that's what it's all about. Making your hair something that represents you. But anyways...I can't wait to get my hair cut now. I'm so stoked. I think I may get it done in a combination of these styles.

The pictures on the right top and bottom are of Shiyuu from Serial Number. The picture on the left top is of Miku from An Cafe and I'm not really sure who the picture on the left bottom is of. I was trying to find a picture of BIS (Believe in Style) because I REALLY like the one guys hair. Sadly I've forgotten his name. But yeah...that's the kind of hair I want. Shiyuu's especially though. His is super fantastically amazing. xDD

YAY HAIR!!! hahaha
I'm so beyond happy right now.

No comments: