Monday, November 17, 2008

Embarrassment Is The Name...Emotions The Game

Embarrassment. What a wondrous word that is. Not really...but we might as well act like it is. So I think I have felt my fair share of this emotion this weekend. First I let Mr. Amazing read my last post...which was about him. Could someone tell me what I was thinking? o.O To make the blushy-flustered embarrassment even worse I was on the phone with him at the time. I barely remember what I wrote and I don't think I was ready to read those things myself much less to let him see them. But it's okay...now that he knows it will make things easier...I think.
So this weekend I (re)discovered a number of things. Myspace is easier to navigate (though I still don't feel like updating mine), Dir en Grey's music just keeps getting better and better, Toshiya shaved half his head T.T (what was he thinking?!), Shinya is even more gorgeous than I remember (you know you agree with me), Miyavi (once again) = sex in my mind, Antique Cafe is absolutely adorable, I supah heartz Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I have a problem with eating when I'm bored, and my little brother is the cutest kid in the world.
I also realized that I weigh the same thing I did 4 years ago when we moved. How is that possible? I mean yeah...it means I'm maintaining a steady weight but wtf? I haven't checked a scale since we moved and when I do nothing has changed. -_- At the same time people kept saying that I was looking thinner. Well I guess that's good...but I still don't like that I haven't actually lost any weight. I barely ever care about it but really...I'm a girl...we have our moments. Time for Sammi to go on a diet/workout thingy. Maybe a membership to the Y will be worth it. I've also debated trying out being a Vegetarian...but I'm not so good without chicken and fish (sushi = mega hearts).
My major realization of the weekend has been that I'm "reverting" back to how I used to be. Just with a bit of a twist. I'm becoming a music loving otaku major again. It makes me happy actually...because with it I have begun to not care what everyone thinks. I didn't realize I had lost that trait until just a little while ago. The only difference from the "old me" is how I dress. It's more stylistic...more me...than I used to dress when I was like this. I love it. I'm so happy to be where I am. I just need to bring my grades up...and bring Mr. Amazing up here for Christmas/New Years...and finish my cosplay. Then all will be good with the world. Now to leave you with some pictures. ^^ (In order: Diru (oldoldoldoldold picture), An Cafe, Miyavi x2, and Reborn)




No comments: