Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Boring Day? There Is No Such Thing

School again. Fun stuff. I'm not joking either. Well my AP English class is fun at least. As long as you don't mind loud...overly talkative...extremely prepped out girls in every direction. That's an exaggeration. Most of them are nice and have really good things to contribute to the conversation, but then there are those few others that just talk and talk and talk until you want to smack them. Our class hadn't had a discussion yet this year so today was our first one. And boy was it eventful. I spent majority of the time doodling hearts and little fashion figurines on a blank piece of notebook paper as the various idiots in my class continued to babble about nothing. I've gotten used to it so it's no biggy. Just a normal part of my English class.
I have so much to do though. Even Early release can't save me this time around. T.T I have an entire project (which I have yet to start) due tomorrow in my AP Environmental Science class, a Sampler Portfolio due in my Photography 2 IS class, and to top it all off my parents are coming home tonight. Which isn't good. Seeing as I haven't finished cleaning the house and it is a MESS. I can not afford to get in trouble this next week...too much to do. So I'm just going to have to buckle down and get it over with. All the while making sure I get my work done quickly enough to get any of this started before 4:00 pm.
---------------------------
So it is now 9:30. I still haven't even gotten CLOSE to finishing all my homework or the cleaning that needs to be done. My parents are going to be home in 4 hours and I dunno if that'll be enough time...I sure hope so. I didn't finish work till 7:30 and I fell asleep at 12, almost forgetting to pick Jess up from school. Man did I feel terrible. But I made up for it by blasting some BMTH as I drove to the front. She couldn't stop laughing at all the kids faces once she got in the car. I can't wait to move into our new house. Hopes are set on getting in there by the end of the week. Will that actually happen? Doubtful. Will we try to make it happen? Definitely.
One of my friends just started blogging and wow...I watched some of the most disturbing video of how we get our meat ever. I can see why she's a vegetarian now. I've tried that whole bit before and I couldn't do it. I think I may try again. With a bit of research it could go A LOT better than last time. Plus with my new eating habits it shouldn't be too hard. (I hope.) Nothing of note really happened today. So this post will be rather short compared to my last two. Oh well.
Hope to have more for everyone tomorrow!

(Wow...that was the choppiest blog I have written in a very long time.)

No comments: