Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Desperate for Fun =(

Oh dear. Here it goes again. A full day of school and boredom and then work right afterwards. My parents came home alst ngith to a mess. My sister apparently lied because she knew I would procrastinate and they would be home earlier than i would be done. Stupid procrastination. This week is going to be the worst yet. I have to cram in the rest of a summer project and have it finshed by tomorrow. I have to start packing all of my belongings for the move. And to add onto it all I have to work every day at my aprents barn. Boy, is that more than I expected to have to deal with.
I'm already missing summer and I've only been in school for two weeks. I've already missed the deadlines for turning in homework 3 times. As you can tell I'm the QUEEN of procrastination. No lie. So because I'm a procrastinator out the wazoo I waited forever before taking Behind the Wheel to get my license. therefore I JUST NOW got the letter to go to court (on the 24th) to get my hard copy. I'll no longer have to carry around that stupid piece of bright yellow paper anymore. Thank god for that, because I'm sure I would have lost it if I had to keep it much longer.

So yeah...this was going to be posted yesterday but I wasn't able to get on the internet. I'm currently moving and all of our things are somewhere in purgatory until things get settled. The only net access I have is at my parents barn and I'm not really here all that much now that I'm putting my room together. All I can say is posts may be few and far between this next week or so. =(
-Sammi G-

2 comments:

Katie said...

Procrastinators get it done. Tomorow.

Sammi said...

I know I know...
I'm not so bad that I don't get things done...
I just hate doing them T.T