Sunday, September 14, 2008

What!? There were boys over last night?

So last night my oh so wonderful (can you feel the sarcasm dripping from this comment) sister invited over this guy from my school. She had never actually met him before and she had only started talking to him about 3 days before that. Needless to say I was worried. Not to mention paranoid that we'd all get caught. My parents are out of town and that leaves us to do as we please...kinda. We do have people that live on the same property as us and it makes it difficult to do any teenage rebellion sorts of things...but it happens. Quite frequently actually.
But back to the story. Well she invites this guy over and it turns out he's in one of my classes so immediately I wasn't nearly as freaked but I was still uncomfortable because I wasn't a part of the crowd he was. To add to the awkwardness my best friend (practically my little sister) invites the guy over that she's been trying to holler at and he brings one of his friends. So now I have 3 boys over that I specifically remember saying couldn't be there...but they still were. What was I going to do now but pop in a movie (Saw IV to be exact) and hope that things wouldn't get freak nasty any time soon. Hahaha.
We managed to avoid any bad behavior through the entire movie, maybe that was because all the girls were too busy cringing at the gore, and make it about another half an hour before things started to get bad. My friends "boyfriend" started to get really rude and disgusting. He started eating all my food and farting everywhere (EWW!) and saying really inappropriate things to both my sister and me. He was really starting to get on my last nerve so I started to bitch...and that just made things worse. His insults were then completely focused on me and I hate to be messed with. I got so angry that I walked out of the room to my own and locked the door. Of course he couldn't drop it so he came to my door and continued to harass me.
I was (of course) expecting my friend to say something like she always does, but she seemed to almost encourage it this time around. I was so upset I was about to cry/scream/start throwing punches at him. That's when I told them to leave. He seemed pretty offended but I was SO done with him being in my house and eating MY food and acting like a complete jerk to his HOST. Naturally it took him another 30 minutes to leave (probably more) but I was glad to see him go. Not so much his friend though. That boy had been cute...and he liked my little puppy. Fred* had practically kicked the poor baby around like a soccer ball.
-_-
Once they left my sisters "friend" stayed for about another 3 hours and I passed out on my bed. I was probably snoring like crazy since I've had a serious lack of rest lately, but whatever. I was just glad the night was over. Wow...that was eventful...and horribly stressful. I hope I don't go through that again anytime soon. Thanks for tuning into my rant. hahaha

-Sammi G-

P.S. No pictures this time around...hopefully there will be some later.

*Names have been changed and will be changed in every post. Don't want people getting angry now do we?

No comments: