Friday, September 26, 2008

My Life = BORING

So these past few days have been rather...boring. Nothing has happened really. Drama still ensues but I've been ignoring it. And I don't really WANT to deal with the major problem I have. I've finished moving in...for the most part. The only things left are those that are in the POD. I hadn't realized just how uneventful this week was till now. I really don't have ANYTHING to talk about. So this will probably be rather short.
The only thing I can think of to talk about is Hadouken. Blame Rachel for that new obsession. I'm in love. And I SWEAR they sound like MSI. Not exactly but kind of...just like the way they sing things. I'm surrently in my Guidance Aid Block so I have some tiem to waste till I have to run more passes. I've started crushing on someone new. Only a few people actually know who and I'd like to keep it that way. Blah...nothing else to say. Hope I have something more eventful for you guys next time.
-Sammi G-

2 comments:

Katie said...

MSI tries too hard to be weird.

From what I hear, it's not that big of a secret >D

Sammi said...

I blame ginna for everyone's knowledge of it
but I'm already over it
hahaha
all I had to do was sit at a computer and google pretty boy pics and watch wallflower a few times
hahaha
I get over things fast if I try