Friday, October 10, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

(I felt like caps locking...don't ask why xD)
So yesterday was the Powder Puff game for my High School. First one I actually felt like going to and I got there JUST IN TIME to see our senior cheerleaders (you do know that they are boys right? you aren't THAT old). Well...our Senior cheerleaders pwned the Juniors...but our football team...well...we lost. The Juniors got us 14-6. T.T Oh well...it's just for fun anyways. We have the pep rally to make up for it with. hahaha Seniors ALWAYS win the Homecoming Pep Rally...we're just awesome like that.
There hasn't really been much going on in life recently. Rachel and I have officially started our cosplays (damn...I still haven't gotten a picture up for you guys) and we are waiting for our wigs to arrive. YAY! I can't wait to dye mine. ^^ It's going to be soooo cool. And we are going to look shweet! Though I must say...we have like...no hope of actually finishing the entirety of our cosplays (all details included) by Neko-con. We're hoping to have them done by Katsu-con. I also want to have a second cosplay by then of either Lala-sama from To-LOVE-Ru or the military version of Lal before she became an incomplete Arcobelano.
Meh...things are going...very slowly...but going all the same. I don't have much else to write here. Maybe I will after the pep rally today. I'll have an update for you all later. I know that much for sure. So yeah...Peace out for now guys!
-Sammi G-

No comments: